VOL.IV NO. 27 (Thursday, Feb. 04, 2010)
A Bunch Of Morons?
“They Just Don’t Get It”
Obama, Predatory Government, And Economic Policies Could K.O. Democratic Party Tea Party Movement Picking Up Steam
By Sam Zherka, Publisher
Republican Scott Brown’s victory in the special race for United States Senate from Massachusetts, the country’s Liberal stronghold, was, in fact, a knockout blow to President Obama and his minions, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, “the Queen and King of Pork” and the pig himself, Barney Frank, his staunchest proponent of the government-run hostile takeover of the entire nationwide healthcare system.
In a record deficit year, with nearly $13 trillion in national debt, these four have nothing else in mind but national healthcare reform and pork spending which equate to nothing less than hidden taxes, more taxes, and finally, higher taxes.
No matter from which side of the aisle the rhetoric flows, the proposed Health Care Reform Bill will, in fact, include a barrage of new and higher taxes at a time of national economic turmoil dubbed, “The Great Recession”. In addition, this 2733-page, backroom-orchestrated and camouflaged national disaster, promises to raise premiums, cut benefits for seniors, the sick and impaired, burden students and place a massive mandate on many states already near bankruptcy. Democrats can’t change the fact that the government derives its money from the People, and the only way to pay the estimated $3 trillion needed to implement this plan, is to further burden the economically exhausted, enslaved and disoriented American taxpayer, further depressing economic activity, delaying recovery and possibly sending us into a double dip recession.
If passed, this bill requires that all of the 138 million American taxpayers in a country of more than 300 million, pay the increased tax burden for four years before receiving any benefit at all. Basically, the taxpayer will pay in advance for a promise of limited health care, which they may or may never receive.
The latest nationwide polls show that 62 percent of the people believe America is headed in the wrong direction, while 27 percent of the American public currently support the Tea Party movement.
In the states of New Jersey, West Virginia, Massachusetts, as well as Westchester County and Nassau County in New York State, all Democratic strongholds, major races have been lost by well-entrenched Democrats to Republicans in this latest election cycle which may be indicative of an existing anti-Obama tsunami.
The public sentiment is not pro-Republican by any stretch of the imagination, but pro-low taxes, smaller government, anti-illegal immigration, and healthcare reform, which has given rise to the nationwide Tea Party Revolution; the driving force behind the anti-Democratic and incumbency movement. Last year the nationwide Tea Party movement attracted the attendance of an estimated two million people to a rally in Washington, D.C. Tea Party organizers say, “It’s not about politics, but about survival, and taking back America from self-serving politicians.” Hundreds of Tea Party rallies are scheduled to be held all over the country this year, including one right here on Saturday, April 17th in White Plains.
In closing, if this healthcare bill does become law, Nancy Pelosi, referred to by many as ‘The Face lift Queen’, will be subject to a five percent tax on every plastic surgery procedure she gets, including Botox; and that could cost her plenty.
Below is a list of some of the tax increases the Democratic Congress and Obama have proposed to finance health care reform:
• A 5.4% income surtax on taxpayers earnings more than $500,000. A year;
• An excise tax on high cost Health Insurance Plans which cost more than $8500. per year;
• An excise tax on medical devices such as wheelchairs, breast pumps, and syringes used by diabetics for insulin injections;
• A limit on itemized deductions for taxpayers;
• A profit tax on health insurance companies which will force higher health insurance premiums;
• A value added tax, which would tax the value added to a product at each stage of production (which will be passed on to the consumer aka the taxpayer);
• Higher taxes on Alchoholic Beverages including beer, wine and spirits;
• An increase in the Medicare Portion of the payroll tax to 3.4% for incomes above $200,000;
• An excise tax on sugar, sweetend beverages non diet soda and sports drinks;
• A tax on individuals with out acceptable healthcare coverage of 2.5% of their gross income;
• An 8% tax on all wages paid by employers that do not provide their employees health insurance that satisfies the requirements of the Secretary of Health And Human Services;
• A limit on contributions on flexible spending arrangements;
• Elimination of the deduction for expenses associated with Medicare;
• An increase in taxes on International Business;
• Elimination of tax credits paper companies take;
• Increase payroll taxes on students;
• An extension of the Medicare payroll tax to all state and local government employees;
• An increase in the estate tax;
• An increase in taxes on hospitals;
• A 5% percent tax on cosmetic surgery and similar proceedures such as botox treatments, tummy tucks, and face lifts;
• A tax on drug companies (which will be passed on to the consumer);
• An increase on corporate tax on companies that provide health insurance;
• A $500,000. deduction limitation for the compensation paid by health
insurance companies to their officers, employees, and directors.